Sunday, October 7, 2012

Benny Boo is Two

I wasn't really blogging during the period of Benny's birthday, and I really want to do a quick post to honor his second birthday, which was in May.  Just some pics from his first 2 years of life. This child is cuteness personfied, and has brought so much joy into our lives! When Hunter was born in September 2008, I became a mother, which was a pretty amazing thing.  But when Benny was born, I truly felt that we became a family.  We had a family before, even when it was just the two of us, but when Benny came along, something changed and it truly felt like we had what we needed.  I don't know if our family is complete or not, but I do know that it was most definitely not complete without this little guy.  Both of my boys bring so much joy to my life, and my greatest blessing is watching them interact.  They truly love each other so much, and are best friends. Benny's personality is so adorable, he is a little daredevil, but also so snuggly.  He loves to sing and dance, and is usually in a happy mood.  He is loud and very tough, but so so sweet. There is truly nobody like Benny Boo.

My mom took this picture in the nursery at the hospital within an hour of his birth.  So cute, right? - May 2010
Just floatin' away. (with me sitting literally 1/2 inch from him) - July 2010
So happy on his baptism day! - November 2010
Our first Easter, Benny is wearing a suit, and looking mighty fine. - April 2011
He really made a mess out of his first birthday cake - May 2011
Benny's first trip out to the river. He was born to be outdoors! - June 2011


First experience with Silver Dollar City Christmas.  Hunter was showing him the ropes. I was in heaven. - December 2011

Balancing on his rocking horse. - February 2012


Such a cool dude - May 2012




No comments: