Sunday, February 12, 2012

Instagram

I know I am REALLY late to this one, but I am usually the last one to discover these things.  Stubborn, I guess.  In fact, I still haven't gotten into Pinterest, but maybe one day that will hook me like everything else has...

Anyway, Instagram is AWESOME! I have been posting pics to it for about a week now, and I just love it.  I love to share my photos is a cool somewhat-edited way, and quickly.  It also posts to Facebook and Twitter.  LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Here are some of my favorites that I have posted. 

My dad just loves to give my kiddo's messy treats.  This particular day, he gave them ice cream sundaes with more chocolate sauce than ice cream.  it was EVERYWHERE...but, hey, it was at his house, not mine so whatever!

Sweet memories being made.  Grampy reading to Hunter.

My mom got the boys Hot Wheels for Christmas.  They love to ride them all over the house.  Its pretty flippin cute!

Benny eating breakfast.

And Hunter too...

On Saturday (yesterday) we stayed home all day and after naps, we baked sugar cookies and decorated them with icing.  The boys pretty much just wanted to eat icing, but whatever.  It was so fun!  Just call me Susie Homemaker. 

Benny on the way home today after church and lunch with the fam.

Hunter likes to wear this shirt and call himself "The Outlaw Josie Wales" - he LOVES cowboys and he and his daddy love to watch western movies like Josie Wales.  I am not sure how the shoot-em-up cowboy movies will play into his development, but so far he seems pretty well-adjusted.

We will just call this one "Big Blue Eyes" I swear, this kid gets cuter every day!
I feel like I should be updating my blog more, but really don't have much to say. We are just busy busy and loving it!

Until next time...

No comments: