Friday, August 31, 2012

Random. So random.

I listen to music all the time, when driving and working and stuff. It struck me today when I was driving to the lake listening to the playlist called "gooduns" that my taste in music is about as random as possible:

Just a sampling-
1)hold my hand - hootie & blowfish
2)shoop - salt n peps
3)bittersweet symphony - the verve
4)you gotta be - des'ree
5)gods not dead - newsboys
6)exhale - Whitney Houston
7)we shall behold him - sandi patty
8)you never even called me by my name - David Allen coe

So, there's that. A good mix of old school Christian music, newer Christian music, country, alternative, old hip hop. And that is just a sampling. I'm weird.

Also, this morning I was trying to get the boys out the door to go to the lake, and was having some trouble. They kept making messes and fighting with each other and just acting like little hoodlums. At one point, I came into the living room, and Benny has dumped out an entire box of kleenex. I was so frustrated!!! I said "you guys suck!" they didn't hear me, but I quickly realized how silly that was. Hunters reply to my annoyance "mommy, we were just trying to make a sand castle. You look so pretty in your dress."

Wow, that kid can really lay it on thick.

Day 6 of Shred: I did level 2 of the shred this morning, and was sweating like a...well, like a sweaty person.

See ya, later.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I enjoy most of your taste in music. ;)