Saturday, November 19, 2011

Productive day

It is Saturday at 4:30pm and I haven't left my house! Crazy, but I literally can not remember the last time I did this.

I made myself a very aggressive list of stuff to do today, and somehow accomplished everything on my list! While taking care of my sweet kiddos (J is deer hunting, of course). My kids have not exactly been on their best behavior, but that is probably because I have been focused on trying to get things done. I haven't neglected them or anything...we have played many games, built with blocks, read lots of books and decorated our Christmas tree! It's been fun!

What did I do?
Pay bills
Decorate for Christmas
Clean bathrooms
Put my summer clothes downstairs
Organize/shuffle around clothes in the boys closets
Laundry (about 8 loads total)
All the sheets

I have some work projects I need to do tonight once the kids are in bed, but I feel so good having completed all these tasks around the house.

Yay for a perfect day!


No comments: