Monday, November 7, 2011

Crazy

Real-life conversation between Hunter and me:

But, first, a backstory (of course): somewhere, probably preschool, Hunter learned about stoplights, as in green means go, red means stop. And ALL THE TIME in the car, he is telling me I should GO! or STOP!! But he doesn't really understand. If he sees a red light anywhere, he thinks we should STOP MOMMY! STOP! MOMMY, WHY AREN'T YOU LISTENING TO ME!?!?

So, that is the back story.

Hunter: Stop, Mommy, the light is red, you are supposed to stop.

Me: Hunter, remember I told you that we only stop when the red light is in our lane and we are close to it?

Hunter: I don't care, red means stop!

Me: darling, you are driving me crazy with this. Please try to understand.

Hunter: I am NOT driving, I am sitting here in my seat with my seatbelt, you are driving crazy. *heavy sigh*

Seriously, people, what do you say to that? Me? I just laugh.

Oh, and random: did you know that people ask me just about every day if my boys are twins? Well they do.

Below are some pics from our date to DQ tonight while their Daddy was busy.

Have you missed my blogging? That's what I thought.

No comments: