Sunday, October 23, 2011

Awesomers

Our life group from church is called the Awesomers. We needed a name for our group, so somebody came up with that name as a joke, and it stuck, beacausr we are awesome, of course.

Anyway...this past weekend, the Awesomers (minus one family) went down to the Lake for a restful retreat. We just hung out, ate, went on the boat, threw rocks in the lake, the kids went "fishing" and we took about a million pictures. Oh, and Benny Boo went for a little swim, (dont ask).

Then we came back home in time to attend the Fall Festival at church. That is our Halloween party with candy, costumes, hot dogs and fun. The boys really enjoyed dressing up like firemen!

(sidenote: I am blogging from my phone because we got rid of our crappy Internet at our house, and I have no control over the order of the photos, so the order makes no sense, and I'm sorry about that. I also can't write captions. Don't get me started.)

Enough chatter, here are the pictures of our weekend. Clearly, a great time was had by all:

No comments: