Thursday, September 27, 2012

Painting Marathon

I took the boys to daycare today and planned to do several things, including painting my hallway and entry. Back when I was expecting Benny I picked out a blue color for this area, and my husband painted it for me. Neither of us ever really liked the color (too blue...haha). Once web painted the kitchen a really awesome terra cotta red, the blue just really looked out of place. So...I am painting it a cream color that we have in the playroom and also the master bath. It's a good tried and true color.

Unfortunately, the blue is so blue that I have had to paint killz on it. I never knew how hard killz is to use! Long story short, it is now 2:33, and I am done with the killz, just about to start the actual painting, once it dries.

I am telling you this, blog, for two reasons:

#1- remember next time to hire this job out, my time is better suited doing other tasks. (cough...WATCHING HGTV...cough)

#2- be thankful that I have a husband who normally does these tasks for me. I never realized how hard it is. Painting is not that bad, but killz is.


Wow, that was a really uplifting post.

Ill try to say something thoughtful next time.

Midway through:





No comments: