Monday, September 10, 2012

Quick update

I have a lot to blog about, but am currently having some technical difficulties. I'll just quickly update my Shred workouts (it motivates me to know I am accountable to someone, even if that someone is my blog).

Day 13 (Friday): decided to run instead. Ran 2 miles without walking at all. Pretty awesome for not having run in a long time.

Day 14 (Sat): not proud of this, but I have to be honest. I started the workout this morning, but only got about 2 minutes in when the LAZY won out. We had a very busy day planned with a day trip to the Cole Camp fair (pics later) and I was just not motivated.

Day 15 (Sun): 2 mile run. I absolutely LOVE running, especially on a beautiful cool crisp morning. Delightful.

Day 16 (Mon): back on track, got up and did the Level 2 workout.

Even with my little "variation" and "laziness" I am definitely getting results. Not losing weight, because I haven't really changed my eating habits, but I can tell I am so much stronger than I was. In fact, I think tomorrow it is time to upgrade to the 5 lb weights, rather than the 3 pounders.

No comments: