Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday Funday

Justin got back from Virginia late Friday night and joined us at the lake yesterday. We came home last night so we could go to church this morning.

Justin took the boys to the swap meet this morning (don't ask) so I got some time by myself!!! The first thing I did was get my workout out of the way.

Day 8: it was sure nice to be doing the shred at home with nobody bothering me, but I was REALLY battling the LAZY! I finished the whole workout, but was mentally fighting it the whole time. Hey...I'm home ALONE...I would much rather be drinking coffee and watching the news. Anyway, I did it and I'm proud of myself. Yay!

We will be returning to the lake after church, but don't try to rob us. We have a security system. (I used to be scared to tell the Internet when we would be gone)

Buh bye

No comments: